Friday 1st March 2024

The time has come to shut the doors on this forum.
There had been a steady decline in its usage, and the bandwidth numbers have dropped off a cliff in recent months. It seems the only things visiting were web crawlers and search engine spiders!

I thank each and every one of our contributors over the 20-odd years that this site has been operating (in one guise or another), and to be honest, I am surprised it managed to hold on as long as it did given how long (and how well established) fusion apps is now. EBS appears to be alive and kicking, just being maintained by wizened old farts like myself. There doesn't seem to be the need for this site any longer.

Not sure yet what I am going to do with the database. For now it is secured. I know there had been a few people historically who had requested some form of downloadable searchable archive - I will look into this, although the first thing that I will need to do is sanitize the database and purge the user profiles from it.

Thank you all for the support over the years.

Regards Barry

Return to the previous page or use search if you are looking for something specific.

Forgot login name or password?
Register for a new account